21 Oct Read that report on your Kindle
Did you know you can email yourself PDF and Word documents to read on your Kindle? Here is how you do it:
- Go to your Amazon.com account and login
- Click on Your Account in the upper right corner
- Click on Your Account in the drop down list
- Scroll down to Digital Content and click on Manage Your Content and Devices
- Click on the Your Devices tab
- Click on the device you use (we have Kindle on several iPads, iPhones and an actual Kindle)
- Copy and paste your Kindle email address to your contacts. (You can change the email to something easier to remember, just click on edit next to the address.)
We appreciate having this option for things we want to read later. How about a free PDF to practice with? Here is a free copy of the award-winning sci-fi thriller Specific Impulse by Charles Justiz aka Wonder Husband. Download the PDF book here – then send the attachment to your Kindle email address. In a few minutes, you have a brand new book to get hooked on.
Join me on Facebook
The ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference will be in Chicago in two weeks. Best practices, new innovations, solutions for old problems, fascinating people – all in one place at the leading customer service contact center conference in the world. Use discount code YDST for $200 off your registration now. Click here for details and registration.