25 Feb How to get your email read
You are inundated with emails all day long. So are your clients, management, and co-workers. Here are some quick things you can start doing today immediately to make sure recipients read your emails:
– Use a short, clear, and concise subject line.
– If you have been referred by a mutual friend, mention that in the subject line.
– Be very clear in just a couple of sentences (not paragraphs) as to what you need and what is in it for the reader.
– Keep the tone friendly, not demanding.
– Make sure your contact information is correct and easy to find.
Read 7 Ways to Ensure Your Emails Get Read by Tom Searcy and get into the habit of writing successful emails.
Share this tip…and see if your friends read it
Do you conduct customer service via email? The ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference in San Diego this spring is where you go when you need to be the best in customer service trends and technology – including customer service emails. Sign up for this year’s ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference before March 21 and save $400 per registration with discount code YDSTe.