05 Jun Good morning. You’ve been hacked.
Again, we wake up this morning to news of another massive breach of your personal information – this time affecting over 4 million current and former US government employees across all federal agencies. The Office of Personnel Management took the hit. So, we are not waiting until Tuesday for a tip from our online security expert Bryan Seely. He’s already been in touch this morning with the following – if you work for the US government or have ever worked for ANY US federal agency, here is what you need to do:
- Check your credit reports
- Set up a credit alert service
- Use 2-step authentication on all accounts such as email, banking, social media, etc.
- Change your passwords – again – and make that a regular habit like an oil change
- Call your Congress rep and demand better security and oversight
If you have any questions or need additional help, you can contact our tech tipster Bryan below.
You just thought you would have time to play golf all weekend…
Get the deduction or reimbursement you deserve and do it easily with MileIQ – your iPhone or Android will automatically log your drives, calculate their value and sync your mileage reports for one or multiple vehicles – and send you a monthly report. Use discount code IGNITE20 for 20% of an annual subscription. Try MileIQ today. Do we use it? You bet we do! Don’t forget to use your discount code.