YourDailySuccessTip.com CEO Dayna Steele is an inspiring keynote speaker and entertaining corporate emcee. She’s been called a pep talk from the deejay booth, much-needed business sense disguised as a rock show, and a woman with ridiculously sane advice. ABC News says Dayna’s philosophy is good old-fashioned success advice from rock and roll. Readers Digest Magazine called her one of the 35 people who inspire us in a list that included Randy Pausch, Maria Shriver, and Harrison Ford. Oh, and she writes books – visit Amazon.com to see her book titles.
It is never too early or too late in life to be successful. Anyone can do it
with the right foundation. And a tip or two. -Dayna Steele
Dayna says success is simple. So, why do individuals and companies work so hard to achieve success and fail? The fact is, they are so busy worrying about what everyone else is doing that they aren’t paying any attention to their own simple, everyday actions. For example; every person in every industry in every relationship is in customer service. If you don’t think you are, then we think we found one of your problems …
Dayna creates a custom presentation for each event, based on your industry and your meeting objectives. Contact WCD Enterprises for availability and details. Contact Dayna here if you have any questions. See below for resources and videos for meeting professionals:
Dayna Steele was an outstanding keynote speaker. Not only was she prepared and easy to work with, she also asked to meet with us before the conference to get a better understanding of the audience. Our attendees are still raving about Dayna Steele. Not only did she provide inspiration, laughter and spunk, she also gave the attendees takeaways to help them improve their business strategy. Dayna Steele works the room and interacts with her audience. She was an amazing Keynote Speaker and we can’t wait until she is able to speak for us again at Blog Elevated Conference.
Bobbie Byrd, Founder of Blog Elevated Conference
A few upcoming dates:
- Aronson Employee Event – Washington D.C.
- Service Club Leadership Conference – Chicago, Illinois
- American Heart Association – Houston, Texas
Recent presentation titles include:
- Reaching Your Next Generation of Fans: Rock Star Marketing
- 5 Ways To Rock Your Customer Service: Turning Customers into Fans
- Top of the Charts: The 5 Traits of Successful Leadership
- Rock & Revitalize Your Business: Adopting Change and New Ideas
- Bring in the Crowds: Grow Your Small Business (or Association)
- Biz Improv: Tell Me Your Challenge, I’ll Give You An Instant Solution
- Rock Star Interview: Your Rock Stars Share Their Success Secrets
- Find Your Inner Rock Star: How Not to be a One Hit Wonder
- I’m With the Band: Network Your Way into Anything, Anywhere, Anytime
- Guarantee a Job After Graduation: Your Rock Star Plan (high school and college students)
Visit Dayna’s YouTube channel to see more video presentation samples: