YourDailySuccessTip.com CEO Dayna Steele is an inspiring keynote speaker and entertaining corporate emcee. She’s been called a pep talk from the deejay booth, much-needed business sense disguised as a rock show, and a woman with ridiculously sane advice. ABC News says Dayna’s philosophy is good old-fashioned success advice from rock and roll. Readers Digest Magazine called her one of the 35 people who inspire us in a list that included Randy Pausch, Maria Shriver, and Harrison Ford. Oh, and she writes books – visit Amazon.com to see her book titles.
It is never too early or too late in life to be successful. Anyone can do it
with the right foundation. And a tip or two. -Dayna Steele
Dayna says success is simple. So, why do individuals and companies work so hard to achieve success and fail? The fact is, they are so busy worrying about what everyone else is doing that they aren’t paying any attention to their own simple, everyday actions. For example; every person in every industry in every relationship is in customer service. If you don’t think you are, then we think we found one of your problems …
Dayna creates a custom presentation for each event, based on your industry and your meeting objectives. Contact WCD Enterprises for availability and details. Contact Dayna here if you have any questions. See below for resources and videos for meeting professional and event planners:
Dayna’s presentation for my managers and supervisors at this years Grocers Supply Expo energized our team. Everyone walked away with new ideas and renewed enthusiasm for customer service. I can already see a positive difference in the interaction between the customer and our employees. I look forward to bringing in assistant managers and department heads for another presentation. Dayna rocks! -Ames Arlan, President, Arlan’s Markets Inc.
Sample presentation titles include:
- Find Your Inner Rock Star (or How Not to be a One Hit Wonder)
- Rock & Revitalize Your Business: New Songs, New Ideas
- Make Your Customers Your #1 Fans: 5 Ways To Rock Your Customer Service
- The Rock Star Interview: Your Rock Stars Share Their Success Secrets
- Rock Star Leadership: 5 Things Every Rock Star Leader Should Do
- I’m With the Band: Network Your Way into Anything, Anywhere, Anytime
- Guarantee a Job After Graduation: Your Everyday Rock Star Plan (high school and college students)
Be sure to watch Dayna’s TED talk about helping others here: